Ferrata Cima Capi
Ferrata Cima Capi - overlooking both Lake Garda end Lake Ledro
This route looms over both Lake Garda and Lake Ledro, among the most beautiful mountains, offering panoramas for photos and simple good memories.
It's perfect for summer, as it is both sunny and well-aired, and it's also perfect for everyone, as it is rather easy, as long as you're fit and healthy.
We guarantee safety and fun with our Alpine Guides!
- Pieve di Ledro, via Nuova 7 – Guide Office and Climbing facility
- As decided with the client
Duration: about 5-6 hours
Difficulty: average, everyone can do it
When: upon demand, from May until November
What you'll need to bring:
- Sports clothing, k-way
- Trekking shoes
- bike gloves (suggested)
- backpack with water and lunch
What we supply:
- UIAGM Alpine Guide
- All the necessary tools, such as helmets, hooks, climbing harnesses
- backpack if you don't have one
Cost: 80,00 €
for any info, to book or to decide a personalized trip contact us at:
Jacopo Pellizzari - Mountain Guide
Mob./WhatsApp +39 348 81 13 173