Freeride Snowboarding among the Dolomites
Surfing among wide, open areas, powder snow and sunshine!
The best of snowboarding: off-track!
Off-track snowboarding is unique: no matter the snow condition, you'll have fun, quickly and easily.
We offer you a classic Dolomites off-track session with a Guide\Snowboard instructor who knows the tracks and stops very well.
Fun takes first place, but we'll also take care of some other things:
- individual and group control of the safety kit (avalanche beacon, shovel and probe) before starting
- picking the best route by looking at the environment and searching for dangers
- technique improvements
Difficulty: you need at least a low degree of mastery of off-track snowboarding
When: every day from 8.30 to 16.30
Duration: About 6-8 hours
- Guide\Snowboard instructor
- Safety kit (avalanche beacon, shovel and probe), only if you do not own one and for an additional cost
- Snowshoes and poles
You'll need to bring:
- Helmet and ski mask
- 20 lts backpack with food and energy drinks
- Clean underwear
- windbreak trousers and goretex jacket, heavy gloves
- 1 person: Euro 250.00
- 2 person: Euro 150.00
- 3 person: Euro 140.00
Contact us to learn the price for larger groups!
for any info, to book or to decide a personalized trip contact us at:
Jacopo Pellizzari - Alpine Guide and Snowboard instructor
Mob./WhatsApp +39 348 81 13 173